Why Are So Many Borrowers Choosing Michigan Mortgage Solutions?
We're Dedicated to Making The Mortgage Process as Easy & Stress Free as Possible!
Your 5-Star Mortgage Experience Includes...
- A no-cost/no-obligation pre-approval...
- Find out how much you can borrow...
- Answers to all your questions 24/7...
- A detailed breakdown of closing costs...
- Access to the lowest rates possible...
- Unparallelled customer service...
Call (248) 674-6450 For Immediate Assistance
Allow Us to Create Your Mortgage Solution
We Offer Customized Mortgage Solutions
No borrower is the same and for that reason we pride ourselves on the ability to clearly explain the programs and guidelines available in today’s turbulent market place.
We Help You Keep More Money in Your Pocket
From our low fees to our ability to help you properly structure your mortgage transaction, you'll be getting the best possible rate and spending the least out of pocket.
We Work With Credit Challenged Borrowers
The past decade has been tough on a lot of Michigan residents and we provide detailed instructions on how to fix your credit issues and get a mortgage ASAP!
Our Happy Clients Brag About Us Often
Our clients love working with us! You’ll find that we carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and our client reviews speak for themselves.
Use These Current Rates And Calculator to Determine Your New House Payment
Simply Type in Your Mortgage Data and Press Enter...
- STEP 1 - Enter your purchase price or loan amount
- STEP 2 - Enter the percentage of your down payment
- STEP 3 - Choose a loan type - fixed or adjustable
- STEP 4 - Click advanced tab to enter more data - optional
- STEP 5 - Hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard
- STEP 6 - Review the calculations and start over if needed
- STEP 7 - Call (248) 674-6450 or click below to get pre approved
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
How do I Find the Best Michigan Mortgage Lender for my Specific Needs?
What Are The Best Mortgage Programs For First Time Home Buyers in Michigan?
Is it Still Possible to Buy a Home in Michigan if I Haven't Been Able to Save For a Down Payment?
What do I need to do to Get Pre-Approved For an FHA Loan in Michigan?